Thank you for your continued support of Electric Eels Swimming Club!
How to renew your Membership
- Go to Swim Central- https://swimcentral.swimming.org.au
- Click on Sign In
- Enter your email as your Swim ID, followed by your password. You can reset your password if you have forgotten
Adding a 2021/22 Membership for your Swimmer
- Within the My Family screen, click on the Guardian tile (with the padlock on it) to unlock your Family Administration Pin (Click on Forgot Pin to have this sent to your email)
- Select the relevant family member (swimmer)- you will be impersonating this family member
- Within this family member’s Home Screen, click on the Shopping tile (if the appropriate membership product is not displaying here, search for Electric Eels
- Select the appropriate membership product (eg- 19/20 Competitive swimmer 9&O- for swimmers aged 9 and above)
- If you have other swimmers, remember to select them from the My Family Screenk, and repeat steps 3-6
- Once you have added all relevant membership products, click on the Trolley icon at the top of your screen and complete payment
Purchasing a Membership through Swim Central- Handy Hints
Fair Play Vouchers
Electric Eels Swimming Club is a registered activity provider for FairPlay. FairPlay vouchers replaces the Get Started Vouchers program. It is one of the initiatives by the QLD Government to support grassroots sport and recreation by providing financial assistance to eligible children and young people to assist them in joining a sport or recreation club.
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child, which can be used towards membership, registration or participation fees with registered activity providers.
Further details can be located here.
Electric Eels have a number of uniform and supporter items that can be purchased. These can be located on our Shop Page.